Monday, June 27, 2005

run lola... run...

Legs aching now... ankle sore... just ran the Subang Jaya 10 KM run this morning. Its kinda cool and well organised... will surely come back next year... I just need to get fitter tho :D

Damn, I think my PC is really under utilised, got excited assemblin it... thinking I would be playing high-end games and doing lotsa cool stuff... should get back at it again... back into groove. Am running Intel P4 2.8GHz, 512 RAM, ATI RADEON 9600 (256 RAM), MSI Motherboard, Seagate SATA 120GB HDD...



Study of proportions, from Vitruvius's De Architectura, Leonardo Da Vinci

Whats awesome about Da Vinci is the precision and details he adds to his work. From sketches to full sized paintings, I wish I could be his 'APPRENTICE'... his is truly an artist's artist...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home