Sunday, April 30, 2006

named after a fighter...

Hi there, this weekend... we had to put our family dog Liston to sleep. He developed a tumor and after listening to 3 vets... we had no choice. Its sad to see him go like that. He is 10 years old now... kinda old for a dog.

We wanted it done humanely in our house... so we called Dr Ravi (from KKB) to come over. Liston somehow became worried cause the doctor could not locate the veins (he was a bit careless too) and bit the doctor (even though his mouth was tied). I had to hold him down and calm him... Liston looked so sad lah. After a short while he let go the last breath...

I still remember bringing him home from office... one of the secretaries in Scott Wilson (my first company) wanted to give away a baby doberman pinscher to me. He came to Rawang shivering... my Dad sat with him and patted him the whole night calming him. As for me... we had a love hate relationship... I did not like his con ways, trying to sneak inside everytime (only later I found out they were bred to be indoors)... but admired his intelligence and character.

He will be happier in dog heaven... I suppose.

1 Comments:

At Tue May 02, 10:32:00 am GMT+8 , Blogger audytony said...

Hey didn't realise you had such lurf for poor little Liston boy.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home